xoscope for Linux
xoscope is a digital oscilloscope for Linux!
- ALSA, ESD, and COMEDI data sources
- Sweep rates from 2 ns to 2 seconds per division
- Eight simultaneous display channels
- Scrollable memory buffers
- Both analog and digital inputs
- Sweep, accumulate, and strip chart display modes
2015 Feb 11: Version 2.1 is released
Version 2.1 introduces ALSA support (thanks to Gerhard Schiller) and
reintroduces the math functions that were removed in the 2.0 release.
Bitscope and Probescope support have been permanently dropped.
Download here: xoscope-2.1.tar.gz.
There are some pictures of Tim Witham's
If you like to build things, check out the HARDWARE section.
For an excellent introduction to oscilloscopes, check out The
XYZs of Oscilloscopes at Tektronix.
xoscope is released under the conditions of the GNU General Public
- SourceForge Project Page
- Actual xoscope SourceForge project page
Last modified: 11 Feb 2015